Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hey Everyone,

So my 2nd round was a mixed bag. I had a terrible start to say the least. I was very frustrated and upset with myself on the 3rd tee but I knew I had to gather my thoughts, calm down and play my own game for the next 16 holes.

For the next 16 holes I hit the ball like I did in Round 1. I had some bad breaks along the way but I was very proud of myself for grinding it out and letting the bad thoughts of the first two holes disappear.

I finished with 77 which did put me in an uncomfortable position going into Round 3. I was looking forward to the opportunity today of playing but the weather had other plans.

I was up early and it was still raining and thunderstorms were echoing in the skies. For the next 7 hours I could be found on the couch either watching television or surfing the internet. It was a shock to me when I got word that we were going to start Round 3 at 4pm. I turned on the news and it had rained here since 3pm yesterday and rain was falling at a rate of 4 inches per hour.

I got to the golf course this afternoon and it was hard to get prepared to go out after doing nothing all day. I had a good warm-up session but did not know how many holes I would play. Well I got 3 holes in today and have to re-start my 3rd round tomorrow morning at 8:30am. The goal is to finish the golf tournament tomorrow so that means I will be playing 33 holes tomorrow.

I am heading to bed now.

I have a great opportunity infront of me tomorrow and I am looking forward to it.

Talk to everyone tomorrow.

Take Care and God Bless.

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment