Good Evening,
Well so far, I have enjoyed my time in Indiana!
The weather this past weekend was perfect for golf (sorry to rub it in Canada). I practiced and played on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Each day the temperature was around 70 degrees. It was good to be at the golf course and not have to wear a sweater.
Each round I have played my ball striking has been really good. I have been 1 or 2 under in each of my rounds. I have had opportunities to be much lower but the thing that has hurt me is the greens. My stroke is good but it has been hard to get used to the speed of the greens. The greens at Indiana Country Club are running about a 13 on the stimpmeter. They are so fast! I would not doubt that they are some of the best greens at the moment in the state.
Today it rained in Indiana so I did not get to practice or play. I went and saw Dr. Jim Strong of Chestnut Ridge Chiropractic in Blairsville, PA. I had never been to a chiropractor but from the scans he did I was right side dominate and had some imperfections in my spine. I felt good when I arrived at his office but after an adjustment, I felt a lot lighter. Thanks Doc!
After that I drove back to IUP. I had to run some errands which included getting some essentials for the condo in Myrtle Beach, going and seeing some people in the IUP Athletics Department, got a haircut at Big League Barbers(love going there), and then had some dinner/hung-out with some former and current IUP golfers.
Tomorrow I will get up to ICC and get 1 more day of hard work in before leaving for Myrtle Beach. I will leave early Wednesday morning. Cannot wait to get there.
As for tonight, I am going to watch my New York "Football" Giants play the Dallas Cowboys.
GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!
Talk to everyone soon,
Kennedy
P.S - This has been the first time I have been on the road for an extended period of time as a professional golfer. Every morning I have woke up, I still have to tell myself that this is real and I am in fact working towards fulfilling my dream!
No comments:
Post a Comment