Phil 4:13: You can do anything through him who gives you strength
Hello Everybody,
The last week I was in Myrtle Beach I got some quality practice in, got to play everyday and the best part of the week was I did all of that with my former college teammates and coach!
It was great to see the team and catch up.
I left Myrtle Beach, SC on Saturday March 12th. I had a great time in Myrtle Beach and was excited to get down to Florida because it meant that Canadian Tour Q-School was right around the corner!
My first destination was Haines City, FL where Carol and Mike Sheedy were so generous in offering for me to stay with them for 10 days. They stay at Southern Dunes and the golf course that is on the property is excellent! I have got to play the course 4 times and it has been a good test and has helped me prepare for Q-School next week.
Tomorrow I leave for Brooksville, FL. I am playing a 1 day tournament Thursday on the West Florida Golf Tour. It has been awhile since I have played in a tournament so I am itching to get back into the competitive mode. (I will post the results on the blog Thursday evening)
Ever since getting to Florida, all the hard work I put into my game in Myrtle Beach has paid off. My ball striking is really good, I am hitting a lot of fairways and I switched back to my trusty Scotty Cameron putter and I am rolling it very good.
This Sunday will mark the beginning of Canadian Tour Q-School. This is a very important tournament and I know that if I play my game, be confident, believe in myself and be patient that I will be making the 24 hour drive home to Kingston with a tour card in my pocket. It should be a great week and I will have my parents outside the ropes watching me play. Having them there will make the tournament that much more special.
After Q-School, I will driving home and spending the month of April in Kingston. I have not been home in sometime so it will be good to relax, see family and friends and continue to work on my golf game.
I will post after my tournament on Thursday!
Until then, Take Care and God Bless.
Ryan
No comments:
Post a Comment