Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
This is a very special day in so many ways. It is the birth of Jesus Christ and also a day where you get to spend valuable time with family.
I am blessed for everything that I have and have been given in my 23 years on this earth.
Since my last post I worked for 3 weeks as soon as I got home for Zomer and Sons Landscaping. It was good to help out the company at the end of the season and make some money that I did not expect to make. Other then that I have been hitting balls 3 or 4 days a week and spending time with friends, family and my girlfriend.
As for my golf, like I said I have been hitting balls 3 or 4 days a week. It has not been very busy at the dome so I have been getting in some great work. When I first got home I worked on a couple simple things with my golf swing to make it more reliable and consistent. For the past 2 weeks I have been swinging great and have been told by my swing coach that my swing has never looked better. On a day to day basis, when you hear that positive feedback it definitely builds my confidence and gets me excited to be playing golf again!
I am going to leave Kingston, Ontario on Thursday January 6th, 2011. I will arrive that afternoon in Harrisburg, PA and spend a couple days with my college roommate and his girlfriend. I will leave Harrisburg, PA on Saturday January 8th, 2011 and drive the 9 hours to Myrtle Beach, SC.
I have sat down and at the moment this is my short term schedule for the 2011 golf season;
January 18-20, January 25-27, February 1-3 and February 8-10
Hooters Carolina Winter Series
March 14 and March 24
West Florida Golf Tour (1 day events in Tampa, FL)
Canadian Tour Qualifying School
March 28-April 1
The Dunes Club in Weeki Wachee, FL
After the Hooters Tour events end in Myrtle Beach, SC I plan on coming home for 15 days to work on my game with my coach and spend some more time with my friends, family and girlfriend.
I am looking forward to the rest of my off-season in Kingston. This will always be my home and no matter how far away my golf career takes me, I will always get excited to be home.
Looking forward to 2011! I have a good feeling about the year ahead.
All my best,
Ryan
Ryan let me know what course you are playing in Tampa. I will try to get there to see you. We will be in Clearwater for the next two months.
ReplyDelete