Good Evening,
On Friday, I went over to Legends and hit a bucket of balls. Just hit some wedges and short irons to keep the swing consistent. After that I went over to Myrtle Beach National to get familiar with the greens. Myrtle Beach National-West Course is the site of the tournament this week. The greens are bent grass where last week they were burmuda. From living up north, I am used to putting on bent grass. The greens are quick right now and should be in great shape.
Yesterday I went to Myrtle Beach National-West Course to play a practice round with another fellow pro I met. We teed off at 2:00pm and got done a little after 6:00pm. The course is in good shape and you can score. Looking forward to going low this week!
Today I hit balls over at Legends and then went over to Myrtle Beach National to get some work in on my short game. I am very happy with my chipping/pitching and my putting stroke is very good. When I step up to a putt, I feel as if I can make everything which is great for the confidence.
As for tonight I am just relaxing and working on a few things. I will be up early tomorrow as I am playing another practice round at 8:10am. Get another look at the course and be ready for Tuesday. I tee-off bright and early on Tuesday, 7:14am off the 10th tee.
Looking forward to another week on the Hooters Tour and I most likely will be back in Kingston on Sunday. Never know though, if the week is a success then maybe I will stay and play the 3rd week. Have to wait and see.
Talk to everyone this week.
Cheers, Ryan.
No comments:
Post a Comment