Good Evening,
Great news today!
I shot a 2nd round 72. So I made the cut in my first Hooters Tour event which means I am guaranteed to make a pay cheque! Really excited that I have accomplished this so early.
As for my round today, I was 3 under thru 4 holes and for the most part put it in cruise control from there. Other then the 14 hole and the 18 hole, the round was exactly what I was looking for. The putts started to fall today and if they did not go in, they were hitting the hole. I am looking at all the positives of the round and building off of that. Not only has my swing been good this week but I have been impressed with my mental game and attitude. I have played smart golf, played one shot at a time and stayed in the moment. When I have a bad swing or a bad hole, I easily have forgotten that and moved on to the next shot/hole.
Tomorrow I tee-off at 7:50am. I am looking to hit the ball well again and go low!
I am 4 shots out of 2nd place and with a low round I am hoping to move up the leaderboard.
Thanks for the continued support, encouragement and interest in my golf career.
Will let everyone know how I play tomorrow. For now I am going to relax for the remainder of the evening, get to bed early and get a good nights sleep. Another early wake-up call tomorrow but I am used to that.
Take Care,
Ryan
No comments:
Post a Comment