Hey Everyone,
I shot 74 at the Porter Cup qualifier but unfortunately had to be 5 better to be in a playoff. Hit it well for 18 holes but could not make a putt. That is golf sometimes and you have to take the positives away from the round.
This past weekend we had Club Championship at the golf course. We had 40 players tee it up which is not bad. The 3rd and 4th round will take play on Saturday July 10th and Sunday July 11th.
This week also marks the start of our Junior Golf Camps. I know all of the participants and the people helping out are excited. They go from 9:00am to 1:00pm every week of July. It is not too late to sign up for the last 3 weeks!
As for myself I leave bright and early tomorrow (6:00am) for Sudbury to compete this week in the Investor's Group Ontario Amateur. I am driving up tomorrow and play my practice round at 2:45pm. Looking forward to getting a good look at the course and getting familiar with it.
I tee-off on Tuesday morning at 7:40am and Wednesday morning at 12:40pm. You can follow my progress at http://gao.bluegolf.com/bluegolf/gao10/event/gao109/index.htm.
Looking forward to a good week as I am hitting it well and just looking for some more putts to fall.
Until I get back, take care and thanks for the support.
Ryan
No comments:
Post a Comment